We are committed to providing our customers first-class service before, during, and after the sale. Below are some guidelines should you have any issues with your purchase.
- Upon receipt of your shipment, please take a moment to inspect the parts to ensure everything is to your satisfaction. If there is an issue, we want to help you get it corrected ASAP.
- We ask that any items you need to return be addressed within 45 days of the original shipping date. We want to ensure you have what you need when you need it and that all paperwork is neat and tidy.
- To facilitate a return of goods, please contact your American Cutting Edge Sales Representative at (888) 543-6860. He or she will be happy to help you through the return process and provide you any documentation needed to ensure a fast and easy return.
- We try to avoid assessing restocking fees unless absolutely necessary. Your American Cutting Edge representative will inform you ahead of time whether a restocking fee is applicable and why.
- Items that are returned to us need to be in “like new” condition. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept damaged and/or used items.
- Your American Cutting Edge representative will provide you return shipping carrier information to make your return easier.
- Help us help you by ensuring the RMA number you receive is clearly marked on the outside of the return package. Doing so will speed up our processing of your return claim.
American Cutting Edge is committed to making every effort to resolve any concerns regarding your order. Thank you for the opportunity to be your first choice supplier for knives, blades and commercial wear parts!